Please see that all the following bullet points apply to you before scheduling an appointment.
- Eyes do not show any indications of symptoms of infection, such as redness, swelling, discharge, flaky skin, broken skin, and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
- No allergies/sensitivities to aloe, coconut, long-wear cosmetics, waterproof cosmetics, nail adhesives, acrylates, or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
- I do not suffer from severe allergies and/or carry an allergy pen.
- I am comfortable lying down for several hours with my eyes closed.
- I can avoid exposing my eyelash extension to excessive steam, heat, and moisture during the first 3 hours after my application.
- I can wear eyeglasses instead of contact lenses during the first 3 hours after my application.
- I can avoid receiving airbrush or spray tannin during the first 3 hours after my application
- I can avoid using NON Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare during the first 3 hours after my application.
Please contact your local Certified Eyelash Extension Stylist to schedule your pre-application consultation today! Discuss any items you were not able to check off with you Lash Stylist to determine if eyelash extensions are right for you.
During Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extension application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is painless and wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. Clients typically fall asleep then awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes.
During the application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, your stylist will isolate an individual natural lash, then; he/she will expertly bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own.
If you are looking for an individual eyelash extension stylist near you, please check out this locator tool! Only trust stylists who are licensed cosmetologists or estheticians WITH Certification. Your eyesight depends on it!